These resources are a mixture of the results of my own learning and the tools that I use when working through a project.
[tabs tab1=”For Business” tab2=”For Individuals”]
- Stories that draw themselves: How I make my doodle animations
- Ask these question before you draw your diagram
- Wake up your students with a whiteboard animation[/arrow_list]
- A selection of articles on how to think differently about learning English as a foreign language
- How to survive the inordinate terror of leaving university
- Recommended Reading[/arrow_list]
You may also be interested in checking out the answers to the wide ranging commonly asked questions.
A helpful hint about copyright. These resources can be used under a CC BY-NC-ND International Licence. The PDFs in particular are written to be printed off, used and scribbled over.
You can share the whole text of each article as it is without changes. You can’t pick and choose this paragraph or that paragraph, this doodle or that doodle, you may only use each article and document as a whole. Furthermore, you can’t make commercial gain out of them. Although you’re more than welcome to use them within your business, such as for team discussions.
When sharing any of the content listed on this page, you must include the following text:
©2017 Happenence Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Article written by Catherine Oughtibridge.
Contact Happenence Ltd. if you require any further licencing. If you don’t ask, you won’t get.